More than 120 Cub Scouts from across south-east Cumbria had a magical time as they trained to be wizards at Camp Hogwarts held at Littledale campsite near Lancaster.
The Cubs from Kirkby Lonsdale, Holme, Kendal, Staveley, Grange-over-Sands, Cartmel and Windermere, hunted for dragons, duelled with hand-made wands, brewed butter beer over open fires, tackled obstacles in the Forbidden Forest, played Quidditch, shot enchanted arrows and competed in a tri-wizard tournament.
At a graduation ceremony awards were presented for:
- Olivander Award for Best Wand Maker to Francesca Harrison
- Charlie Weasley Award for Dragon Hunting to Lachlan Shaw
- Cedric Diggory Award for Adventure to Fraser Chambers
- Dumbledore Award for First Time Camper to Mason Brooks
- Sererus Snape Award for Potions Master to Freya Woodward
- Filius Flitwick Award for Campfire Singing to Max Parkyn